How to Operate Your Home
The following links are provided with permission of Tom Feiza,
the author of “How to Operate Your Home”.
|To view the articles, you will need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have a PDF viewer, click on the Adobe PDF icon or click here.|
- Just Fix-It – The Absolute Best Home Repair Products
- Finding Studs
- Fogged Up? Clearing the Air About Window Condensation Problems
- The Ice Dam Cometh!
- In Case Of Emergency – Things Everyone In The Household Should Know
- Insulate Your Attic – But Don’t Stop There!
- Keep Your Basement Dry
- Kitchen Cabinets – Replace, Re-Face, Refinish or Paint
- Mold And Mildew
- Replace Your Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Replace Your Furnace
- Restore Your Aluminum or Vinyl Siding
- Service Checklists
- Service Requirements by the Calendar
- Soot, Ghosts and Ugly Stains
- Squeaky Floors
- Top Energy-Saving and Comfort Tips